King of the squid jigs, the Yamashita Egi Oh K series is ideal for the squid angler wanting the absolute best of the best. They are the next level up from the premium range of Egi Oh Q Live jigs and their special hydro design means they’ll excel in tough conditions.
The Egi Oh K jigs include the patented warm jacket plus the following industry-leading features:
- a hydro fin – this is unique to the market and acts as a stabiliser to reduce movement when sinking and point the jig into the current faster.
- a pentagon hydro body – also unique to the market its 5 sided body with a flat bottom aids stability
- a tin sinker – made from environmentally friendly tin, its tuning holes give the angler the ability to tune the weight / sink rate
- the hydro eyes – flat against the body, the eyes help make a smooth darting action. Their UV glow pupil and glow edge are unique to the market and create a double appeal to attract squid
- the G-Flash – this reflective lateral line creates increased flash and squid appeal
- the double crown hooks have been tuned with the rear crown opened slightly wider to increase the hook up rate
Yamashita Egi OH K sizes:
2.5 10.5g Sink Speed 5.0 sec/m (10 colours)
3.0 15.5g Sink Speed 3.5 sec/m (10 colours)
3.5 20.5g Sink Speed 3.0 sec/m (14 colours)